Mobile Business Communications & Collaboration (UCC)
In-Network UCC Offering for Service Providers and Systems Integrators
MAVbiz Talk is a Unified Communications and Collaboration (UCC) solution designed for in-network deployment in service providers and systems integrators networks. It delivers a powerful set of high-definition voice, video, and meetings capabilities combined with powerful external messaging, allowing workers to collaborate with colleagues and connect with customers anywhere, anytime, and on any device.
Mavenir Connect adapts to all types of workers, from small businesses to large enterprises.
MAVbiz talk can be offered to businesses in a variety of flexible subscription packages, as a cost-efficient, highly secure, easy-to-manage, mobile-native UCaaS solution that changes the way businesses interact with each other and with their customers.
For CSPs and SIs looking for a cloud-based solution that can be launched to market faster, with lower risk and minimal up-front investments, Mavenir provides Mavenir Connect, an instantiation of MAVbiz Talk managed and operated by Mavenir from the cloud and offered in a software-as-a-service (SaaS) model.
Mobile-First Solution with Flexible Desktop Options
MAVbiz Talk is purpose-built for the mobile user experience, which makes it ideal for small and medium businesses (SMBs) that require a high level of mobility but are capable enough for larger enterprises.
Employees out in the field or in transit can instantly communicate with co-workers and customers in the same way they interact with friends and family, with a consumer-inspired user experience that requires no learning curve.
Features that Meet the Needs of a Mobile Workforce
Don’t get lost in a laundry list of hundreds of legacy PBX features. MAVbiz Talk includes the key features that business users need to be productive on any device, anywhere, without having to learn complicated star codes.
MAVbiz Talk Features
Business Chat (1-on-1 and group)
Network-based Address Book
Text-enabled business lines
Android and iOS Applications
Windows and mac OS applications
Tools for All Kinds of Workers
As a mobile-native solution, MAVbiz Talk disrupts the industry convention by expanding the experience:
- from just voice to include messaging, embracing the generational change
- from typing to tapping, with chatbots, shortcuts, and automations
- from desk phones to mobile applications that are multi-line, multi-device
- from complicated onboarding to self-service, low-touch activations
- from siloed communication services to aggregated value with solutions that work together with the rest of the MAVbiz portfolio and complement each other
Team Messaging to Get Stuff Done Quickly
Work more efficiently and make decisions faster by interacting with colleagues using rich messaging.
Share images, videos, audio clips, or documents.
Easily add or remove group members
Universal Messaging for Customer Engagement
Today, consumers demand to interact with businesses via messaging, and MAVbiz Talk adapts to these expectations with rich messaging capabilities and seamless integration to RCS, MMS, and SMS networks, as well as other messaging ecosystems. MAVbiz Talk enables direct customer engagement, directly from the UCC client.
And when combined with other MAVbiz components, such as MAVbiz Chat or Mavenir Engage, it can incorporate automated chatbots to handle customers’ frequent questions and repetitive tasks and ensure business users can focus on the customers that require personalized assistance.
Meetings that Save Time Instead of Wasting It
Conferencing and collaboration solutions with complex user interfaces and convoluted controls to share screen or manage participants reduce meeting productivity. Nobody likes to spend the first ten minutes of a meeting dealing with the dreaded “Are you sharing? We can’t see your screen”.
MAVbiz Talk has been designed to make the most of the time you are in meetings, with easy-to-use tools and features to keep users engaged.
Immediate Benefits for Businesses Owners and Users
- Mobile native feature set — mobile client as the primary endpoint, desktop client, and desk phone as secondary. While others offer wireline emulation on a smartphone app, Mavenir provides full integration with mobile services such as multimedia messaging.
- Multiple lines/IDs and easy-to-activate common work line — allows multiple employees to share a line as a group or department, lets business users have multiple phone numbers to adapt to the different business needs, on any device they use.
- Universal messaging — lets businesses reach customers where they are, on their messaging applications. Enables conversational commerce interactions on RCS networks and fall back to MMS or SMS based on the capabilities of the business’ end customer.
- Business continuity and disaster recovery — MAVbiz Talk can be deployed as a cloud-hosted solution in the service provider’s high availability data centers, ensuring businesses can operate under unexpected circumstances.
- Self-service portal with responsive design and touch support — allows business admins to manage user settings and other service aspects from any device. No need to find a laptop to do that change the boss requested, admins can do it from their mobile phone.
- Flexible identity model — Mavenir connect allows users to have a full DID, an extension, or just an email address to communicate with other employees with messaging, voice, and video.
- Pay-as-you-go pricing — no need to plan ahead for changes in business demands. Businesses can add or remove capacity and upgrade the feature packages at any time.
- Fast Deployment with minimal IT involvement — a multitenant, self-service environment that allows fast business tenant creation based on templates. Upload a list of users and the system automatically emails them with their account credentials and instructions to get started.
- Single Sign-On ready — MAVbiz Talk can integrate with Office 365 or Google for single sign-on and calendar integration capabilities.
A White Label Solution Without the Channel Conflict
Reselling a UCC/UCaaS solution from a vendor that also sells direct to enterprises is a huge risk. When your customer’s contract expires, the vendor can offer them to subscribe without intermediaries with a better price. Even more, if the UCC offering is not customizable and is taken to market under the vendor’s brand, not the service provider’s brand.
Mavenir’s MAVbiz solutions are sold as white label solutions in an indirect business model, through communication service providers, systems integrators, or channel partners. Mavenir does not sell to enterprises directly and does not compete for your customers. Mavenir is the safe partner to bring your own UCC offering to market.
MAVbiz Talk leverages the Mavenir Connect mobile, desktop, and web applications, but they can all be rebranded with your logo and brand colors and offered in the Google Play and Apple’s App Store under your own account. This guarantees a direct relationship between the CSP, SI, or channel partner and the end customer.
Why MAVbiz Talk is the Right Solution to Offer UCaaS from Your Network
MAVbiz Talk can complement your business offerings with the following benefits:
- Carrier-grade UCC solution built on mobile network technology — Mavenir is a leader in network software for mobile network operators. MAVbiz Talk is built to meet the needs of the most demanding mobile network operators such as E911, legal interception, STIR&SHAKEN, and more.
- Mobile native feature set — differentiate from the bulk of the UCC solutions in the market with a UCaaS service that integrates mobile messaging and breaks the instant messaging walled garden. Enable your business customers to engage with their own end-customers using rich messaging.
- Simple and affordable multi-device support — Mavenir does not charge extra for every device or client that your customers’ users have. Simple bundle pricing per subscriber, regardless of the device used.
- Mobile-first but with support of IP Phones — because some business users like to have a desk phone and businesses need to put phones in common areas or other places. MAVbiz Talk works with Poly and Yealink IP phones and can be integrated with any standards-compliant SIP endpoint.
- Added Value through the global MAVbiz ecosystem — leverage other components such as Mavenir Engage, MAVbiz Chat, or MAVbiz Care, Mavenir’s Contact Center as a Service solution, to deliver aggregated value to your customers.
Contact us for a meeting and a demonstration of Mavenir’s UCC capabilities.
Are You a Business User or a Channel Partner?
Mavenir Connect adapts to all types of workers, from small businesses to large enterprises.
Friction Does Not Just Start Fires; It Can Burn Bridges in the CX World
06 October 2021
Does your contact center reduce customer journey friction through automation and self-service engagement?
Impacting ROI through Innovation
16 September 2021
Moving from traditional legacy channels like voice, email, and SMS to modern enriched mobile-first messaging can shift a business from laggard to market disruptor.
Empathy as a Driving Force of Customer and Employee Experiences
02 September 2021
Training customer service representatives to provide empathy and reinforcing positive behaviors in a contact center environment can differentiate any business in a competitive market.