Mobile Business Communications & Collaboration as a Service (UCaaS)
Mavenir Connect is a Unified Communications and Collaboration as a Service (UCaaS) solution managed and operated by Mavenir in the cloud. It delivers a powerful set of high-definition voice, video and meetings capabilities combined with powerful external messaging, allowing workers to collaborate with colleagues and connect with customers anywhere, anytime and on any device.
Mavenir Connect adapts to all types of workers, from small businesses to large enterprises.
Mobile First Solution with Flexible Desktop Options
Mavenir Connect is purpose built for the mobile user experience, which makes it ideal for small and medium businesses (SMBs) that require a high level of mobility but capable enough for larger enterprises.
Employees out in the field or in transit can instantly communicate with co-workers and customers in the same way they interact with friends and family, with a consumer inspired user experience that requires no learning curve.
Features that Meet the Needs of a Mobile Workforce
Don’t get lost in a laundry list of hundreds of legacy PBX features. Mavenir Connect includes the key features that business users need to be productive on any device, anywhere, without having to learn complicated star codes.
Mavenir Connect Features
Business Chat (1-on-1 and group)
Network-based Address Book
Text-enabled business lines
Android and iOS Applications
Windows and mac OS applications
Tools for All Kinds of Workers
As a mobile-native UCaaS solution, Mavenir Connect disrupts the industry convention by expanding the experience:
- from just voice to include messaging, embracing the generational change
- from typing to tapping, with chatbots, shortcuts and automation
- from desk phones to mobile applications that are multi-line, multi-device
- from complicated onboarding to self-service, low-touch activations
- from siloed communication services to aggregated value with solutions that work together with the rest of the MAVbiz portfolio and complement each other.
Offered in a variety of flexible subscription packages, Mavenir Connect is a cost-efficient, highly secure, easy-to-manage, mobile-native UCaaS solution that changes the way businesses interact with each other and with their customers.
Team Messaging to Get Stuff Done Quickly
Work more efficiently and make decisions faster by interacting with colleagues using rich messaging.
Share images, videos, audio clips or documents.
Easily add or remove group members.
Universal Messaging for Customer Engagement
Today, consumers demand to interact with businesses via messaging, and Mavenir Connect adapts to these expectations with rich messaging capabilities and seamless integration to RCS, MMS, and SMS networks, as well as other messaging ecosystems. Mavenir Connect enables a direct customer engagement, directly from the UCC client.
And when combined with other MAVbiz components, such as Mavenir Engage, it can incorporate automated chatbots to handle customer’s frequent questions and repetitive tasks and ensure business users can focus on the customers that require personalized assistance.
Meetings that Save Time Instead of Wasting It
Conferencing and collaboration solutions with complex user interfaces and convoluted controls to share screen or manage participants reduce meeting productivity. Nobody likes to spend the first ten minutes of a meeting dealing with the dreaded “Are you sharing? We can’t see your screen”.
Mavenir Connect has been designed to make the most of the time you are in meetings, with easy-to-use tools and features to keep users engaged.
Immediate Benefits for Businesses Owners and Users
- Mobile native feature set — mobile client as primary endpoint, desktop client and desk phone as secondary. While others offer wireline emulation on a smartphone app, Mavenir provides full integration with mobile services such as multimedia messaging.
- Multiple lines/IDs and easy-to-activate common work line — allow multiple employees to share a line as a group or department, let business users have multiple phone numbers to adapt to the different business needs, on any device they use.
- Universal messaging — reach customers where they are, on their messaging applications. Enable conversational commerce interactions on RCS networks and fall back to MMS or SMS based on your customer’s capabilities.
- Business continuity and disaster recovery — Mavenir Connect is a cloud-hosted solution that runs in Mavenir’s high availability data centers, ensuring your business can operate under unexpected circumstances.
- Self-service portal with responsive design and touch support — allows business admins to manage user settings and other service aspects from any device. No need to find your laptop to do that change the boss requested, admins can do it from their mobile phone.
- Flexible identity model — Mavenir connect allows users to have a full DID, an extension or just an email address to communicate with other employees with messaging, voice and video.
- Pay-as-you-go pricing — no need to plan ahead for changes on business demands. Businesses can add or remove capacity and upgrade the feature packages at any time.
- Fast Deployment with minimal IT involvement — multitenant, self-service environment that allows fast business tenant creation based on templates. Upload a list of users and the system automatically emails them with their account credentials and instructions to get started.
- Single Sign On ready — Mavenir Connect can integrate with Office 365 or Google for single sign on and calendar integration capabilities.
How to buy?
Mavenir business solutions are brought to market via channel partners, resellers, and communication service providers. The partners below offer business subscriptions to Mavenir Connect Unified Communications and Collaboration as a Service (UCaaS) offering.
Are you a CSP, SI or channel partner looking to provide UCC/UCaaS services to your business customers?
Mavenir Connect can complement your business offerings with the following benefits:
- Carrier-grade UCC solution built on mobile network technology — Mavenir is a leader in network software for mobile network operators. Mavenir Connect is built to meet the needs of the most demanding mobile network operators such as E911, legal interception, STIR&SHAKEN and more.
- Fast time to market — managed and operated by Mavenir in the cloud at operator scale, with live and continuous software updates.
- Mobile native feature set — differentiate from the bulk of the UCC solutions in the market with a UCaaS service that integrates mobile messaging and breaks the instant messaging walled garden. Enable your business customers to engage with their own end-customers using rich messaging.
- Simple and affordable multi-device support — Mavenir does not charge extra for every device or client that your customers users have. Simple bundle pricing per subscriber, regardless of device used.
- Mobile first but with support of IP Phones — because some business users like to have a desk phone and businesses need to put phones in common areas or other places. Mavenir Connect works with Poly and Yealink IP phones and can be integrated with any standards compliant SIP end point.
- Added Value through the global MAVbiz ecosystem — leverage other components such as Mavenir Engage or MAVbiz Care, Mavenir’s Contact Center as a Service solution, to deliver aggregated value to your customers.
Contact us for a meeting and a demonstration of Mavenir’s UCC capabilities.
Looking for a Solution to Deploy in Your Network?
For communication service providers, systems integrators and channel partners looking to deploy UCC solutions inside their communication networks, Mavenir provides two offerings:
Unified Communications and Collaboration (UCC) for in-network deployments
For mobile network operators and systems integrators
Meetings and web collaboration solution for in-network deployments.
For mobile network operators and systems integrators
Does Anyone Use Email Anymore?
18 May 2021
Over time, many businesses have realized that combining CRM and contact center solutions can enhance the customer service experience.
How To Get The Most Flexible Customer Experience From The Messaging Channel
05 May 2021
Keeping up with multiple channels such as SMS, MMS, RCS, social media, live chat and even video chat can be challenging for businesses.
Three Ways A Screen Pop Can Improve Customer Service
24 March 2021
A screen pop can be a powerful aid for service representatives when they receive a new customer interaction.