MWC Barcelona 2021
Mavenir is building the future of networks and pioneering advanced technology, focusing on the vision of a single, software-based automated network that runs on any cloud.
As the industry’s only end-to-end, cloud-native network software provider, Mavenir is focused on transforming the way the world connects, accelerating software network transformation for 250+ Communications Service Providers in over 120 countries, which serve more than 50% of the world’s subscribers.
Visit Mavenir’s Newsroom for more media coverage, blogs, and press releases.
- L&T Technology Services and Mavenir partner on Open RAN and 5G Test Automation Solutions
- NTT DATA launches first cloud-native 5G SA network
- DOCOMO Releases White Paper on 5G Open RAN Ecosystem
- NEC and Mavenir collaborate with Deutsche Telekom for a live 5G Open RAN mMIMO deployment at O-RAN Town in Germany
- Telekom Switches on O-RAN Town in Neubrandenburg
- Axiata and Mavenir Achieve First Live Commercial Open vRAN Deployment with TIP Evenstar 4G Radio
MWC Preview Week
24-28 May 2021
Private Networks Delivering on the 5G Dream
Mavenir’s CMO, Stefano Cantarelli and GM, SVP of Emerging Business, Aniruddho Basu explore the drivers and applications for 5G Private Networks. This webinar was delivered in collaboration with the GSMAi and Center Connected Industry (CCI).
MWC Preview: Making a Connected Impact
Mavenir’s Bejoy Pankajakshan, Chief Strategy Officer, shares how Mavenir is pioneering advanced technologies by focusing on having a single automated software-based network that can run in any cloud environment. The interview is part of the MWC preview-themed week organized by Justin Springham at Mobile World Live.
GSMA Glomo Award Finalist
Mavenir is a GSMA Glomo Award finalist for ‘Best Network Software Breakthrough’, in recognition of the Mavenir Converged Packet Core deployment on Amazon Web Services (AWS), integration with Telefonica KITE platform, and automation of the end-to-end service.
AWS Virtual Village at MWC 2021
28 June – 01 July 2021
Join Mavenir at the AWS Virtual Village during MWC 2021 to learn more about “Networks, Cloudified” and how to orchestrate a secure, scalable software-defined network. And on June 28th, Mavenir’s Kuntal Chowdhury, GM, AI & Analytics BU, will discuss ‘Realizing DISH’s cloud-native O-RAN vision with Mavenir and AWS’.
Taking Open RAN Commercial
In an interview with TMN’s Keith Dyer, Mavenir’s Stefano Cantarelli outlines how Open RAN architecture meets today’s market requirements, giving brownfield and greenfield operators flexibility in deployment options: from densification with mmWave and M-MIMO coverage, to aggregated baseband processing in micro datacentres distributed at the edge.
28 June 2021, 16:00 CEST
Join Mavenir’s Kuntal Chowdhury, GM, AI & Analytics BU, at the AWS Virtual Village as he discusses ‘Realizing DISH’s cloud native O-RAN vision with Mavenir and AWS’ on June 28th.
OpenRAN – From Promise to Today’s Reality + LIVE Q&A
29 June 2021, 11:00 CEST
- What exactly is OpenRAN and why it has become so important in the mobile telecom scenario?
- What is going to change in operations with automation?
- What are the different forces in the mobile telecom industry and what is likely to happen?
O-RAN ALLIANCE Industry Summit
29 June 2021, 14:30 CEST
Join Mavenir’s John Baker, SVP of Business Development, during the O-RAN ALLIANCE Industry Summit for the latest industry updates on the progress of O-RAN.
Request a Meeting