INDUSTRY-FIRST 5G APPLICATION MANAGEMENT PLATFORM IN A CLOUD-NATIVE ENVIRONMENT
5G workloads demand continuous patches, upgrades and updates to match fast-changing market needs. In response, Mavenir and Weaveworks designed and implemented this industry first cloud-native CaaS platform, which allowed Deutsche Telekom to improve deployment frequency while reducing the potential of human error.
- Faster rollout of 5G services
- Updates deployed on demand, in a fully automated way
- High availability, auditability and security
Deutsche Telekom needed to streamline by:
- Automating the management of Kubernetes clusters for greater efficiency
- Decreasing the workload of a small team of software engineers
- Accelerating their 5G rollout
- Mavenir and Weaveworks designed and implemented the industry-first 5G application lifecycle management in a cloud-native environment.
- Deutsche Telekom now operates GitOps-enabled, distributed Kubernetes CaaS platform at a massive scale.
- Accelerate the deployment frequency and reduced change failure rate
- Help improve data quality, accuracy and transparency
- Fast-track the rollout of 5G
- Provide complete control to work with vendors of choice for different use cases