Network Slicing – A 5G Monetization Gamechanger?
Join the conversation to learn more about 5G Core, value-rich network slicing use cases, and how to ensure successful monetization with agile, iterative lifecycle management of slice-based services:
- Current market trends – who’s doing what?
- Priority use cases – where’s the money?
- Main challenges in managing the lifecycle of network slicing-based services and offerings
- Why your slice management system must be adaptive and real time
- The critical role of end-to-end, vendor-neutral orchestration/automation/ integration
- Lessons learned from Amdocs-Mavenir network slicing POC with Tier-1 operators
- Why top-down, business- and customer-driven slice segmentation is key to successful monetization
- What does the optimal path to 5G network slicing monetization look like?
- What are the most important architectural concepts in the 5G network that will enable more agile network slicing creation?
- How does cloud-native and containerization play a role in 5G Network Slice creation.
As a network, IT or business decision-maker or influencer, learn why network slicing is the gamechanger that will enable service providers to get a slice of the 5G action.
Mavenir Announces Commercial Availability of 4G Open RAN-Based Outdoor Small Cell
24 November 2021
Mavenir announces 4G Open RAN-based Outdoor Small Cell, the precursor for upcoming 4G/ 5G and Multi RAT radio access solutions.
7 Critical Things I Know About… Private Celluar Networks
18 November 2021
Mavenir’s Aniruddho Basu, GM, Emerging Business talks to The Mobile Network on how unlocking the benefits of private networks requires the industry to address the market opportunity in the right way – and that might mean re-thinking platform, technology, operating and business models.
Europe Urged to Act Now to Build Open RAN Ecosystem
18 November 2021
A new report, published today by five of the leading European telecommunications companies called upon policymakers, EU Member States, and industry stakeholders to collaborate and urgently prioritise Open Radio Access Network (Open RAN). This will ensure that Europe continues to play a leading role in 5G, and in the future, in 6G.