Network Slicing – A 5G Monetization Gamechanger?
Join the conversation to learn more about 5G Core, value-rich network slicing use cases, and how to ensure successful monetization with agile, iterative lifecycle management of slice-based services:
- Current market trends – who’s doing what?
- Priority use cases – where’s the money?
- Main challenges in managing the lifecycle of network slicing-based services and offerings
- Why your slice management system must be adaptive and real time
- The critical role of end-to-end, vendor-neutral orchestration/automation/ integration
- Lessons learned from Amdocs-Mavenir network slicing POC with Tier-1 operators
- Why top-down, business- and customer-driven slice segmentation is key to successful monetization
- What does the optimal path to 5G network slicing monetization look like?
- What are the most important architectural concepts in the 5G network that will enable more agile network slicing creation?
- How does cloud-native and containerization play a role in 5G Network Slice creation.
As a network, IT or business decision-maker or influencer, learn why network slicing is the gamechanger that will enable service providers to get a slice of the 5G action.
Mavenir and MobiledgeX Enable Global Edge Connectivity with Deutsche Telekom
22 June 2021
Mavenir, MobiledgeX and Deutsche Telekom, have demonstrate dynamic cloud-native deployment of 5G Core UPF for users where it is needed.
How AI-On-5G Will Drive the Industrial Transformation
16 June 2021
In this TECHGIG article, Mavenir's Kuntal Chowdhury addresses how 5G is more than just a generational step. Exploring ways in which 5G is set to revolutionize the way we live and work, opening up a new world of possibilities for every industry, including manufacturing and from healthcare to logistics.
Mavenir Turns Up Campus Network to Showcase Open vRAN, CBRS Suite
16 June 2021
The newly launched Mavenir campus network in Dallas for 4G/5G demonstrates network integration across a suite of certified solutions, integration with 3rd party vendors for interoperability testing and a new approach to Open Virtualized Radio Access Network (Open vRAN) Citizens Broadband Radio Service (CBRS)/OnGo® Private Network deployments.