CCA ANNUAL CONVENTION 2018
Join Mavenir at the CCA Annual Convention in Orlando, Florida, introduce smart strategies, technology innovations, and business opportunities for carriers to create the network of the future.
Mavenir is the industry’s only end-to-end, cloud-native mobile network solution provider focused on transforming mobile network economics. This vision is built on innovative, software-based solutions that enable new revenue streams while protecting existing ones, and significantly lowering capex and opex for MNOs.
Mavenir is never satisfied with the status quo and continually leverage innovative DNA and hardware-free approach to enable CSPs to compete and navigate within the 4G/5G evolution.
MAVENIR’S DISRUPTIVE TECHNOLOGY
Here are just a few key areas of innovation to learn about at CCA:
- Pre-Integrated Network Services – is a bundle of carrier-grade software functions that allow operators to increase revenue by rapidly launching new services and functionality on a small scale using a minimal amount of off the shelf hardware. The unique configuration gives smaller operators the agility to quickly launch new services and the flexibility to adjust deployments based on subscriber behavior.
- vEPC – Microservices-based NFV ready virtualized evolved packet core that can scale independently in the dimensions of throughput transaction rate and session capacity, either up or down. vEPC eliminates expensive hardware, long upgrade cycles, and years in advance budgeting.
- vMBC – The virtualized Media Breakout Controller (vMBC) is a single white box routing platform that enables carriers to host virtual Routing, Firewall, and User plane data offload, deployable anywhere at the network edge including cell sites, local data centers and within enterprises. Importantly, the vMBC enables direct replacement of existing cell site routers with the same physical dimensions, ensuring the integrity of the existing network with seamless integration into next-generation MANO operational systems.
- vRAN – Enables RRUs to interwork with vBBU over ethernet fronthaul at a tenth of the bandwidth proprietary solutions require. Operators can see 49% savings in capex per SenzaFili.
- Enterprise LTE – Provides operators with the ability to offer enterprise customers a secure wireless LTE network, all running from COTs hardware on corporate premises. For the Enterprise, it’s is a turnkey solution; Zero Touch provisioning with no time to revenue. Operators generate reoccurring revenue by renting spectrum to the enterprise. Enterprises can save 47% per site, compared to traditional hardware-based per Analysis Mason report.
- Multi-ID – Delivers carrier-grade capabilities which allow subscribers to manage voice/video calls and text messages from any device using a single number. Operators have implemented this feature, which has resulted in additional subscribers and monthly fees.
- Mobile Enterprise Communications – Enables operators to offer a genuinely mobile-first UC offering which includes CSP hosted voice, a full set of hosted PBX features including auto-attendant, conferencing, online meetings, document, and screen sharing and advanced messaging. The industry’s UCaaS converged messaging experience (RCS, SMS, MMS) allows a message to be sent to anyone, anywhere, with a rich user experience. A new business model and market opportunity for CCA members!
- RCS – Messaging solution provides subscribers with next-generation IP messaging services based on evolving GSMA RCS and Universal Profile standards. MNOs can more easily achieve interoperability with other operators in North America, who also utilize Mavenir’s RCS Solutions, as well as, facilitate interoperability with Mavenir’s future RCS hub clients. RCS messaging provides session-based messaging to RCS capable clients allowing subscribers to Instant Message (IM), Group Chat, File Share and supports multi-device scenarios based on RCS standards.
- MaaP – Messaging as a Platform is a tool that injects business value to A2P messaging, enabling MNOs to offer enterprises a better customer engagement in a much more vibrant, interactive messaging environment. Mavenir’s solution enables the creation of RCS messaging content and campaigns, the implementation of Chat-Bots, the handling of payments, and relevant analytics.
Visit booth #806 at CCA Annual Convention to discover how Mavenir is revolutionizing mobile network economics and click on the link below to learn how smaller operators are using Mavenir’s Pre-Integrated Network Services!
Open Virtualized RAN (Open vRAN)
Small Cells and In-Building Solutions
Multi-access Edge Computing (MEC)