Why and How Private LTE & 5G Networks Are Rapidly Evolving for Enterprises
By 2025, Disruptive Analysis predicts that 3-5% of cellular capex may come from “non-public” networks. Tune into this webinar and discover why and how private LTE and 5G networks are coming to the mass market of enterprises around the world. Both demand and supply sides of the equation are evolving rapidly and will drive thousands of new deployments in coming years.
• Learn the optimal architectures for growth in private cellular networks based on use cases.
• Demand and motivation for Enterprises on their path to digital transformation.
• Identify the components of private LTE & 5G deployments and discuss maturity of the ecosystem.
• Review the key important verticals and horizontals.
• What is the role of telecom operators for private 4G/5G?
• What are possible short / mid / long-term impacts on private cellular from the coronavirus pandemic? What scenarios can be predicted?
Join Dean Bubley, Founder of Disruptive Analysis and well known industry analyst, and Aniruddho Basu, Mavenir SVP/GM of Global Emerging Business, for this timely discussion on Private LTE & 5G Networks.
Coordinated G7 Effort Toward Genuinely Open and Interoperable Standards Will Unlock the Full Potential of 5G
11 June 2021
In an opinion piece, Mavenir's John Baker places urgency on the G7, accentuating that a coherent global approach is essential in order to rebuild a productive and resilient global economy with “digital technology at its heart”. Open and interoperable interfaces are about fostering innovation – allowing new approaches to flourish and to deliver new products and services that will benefit consumers everywhere.
Dell and Friends Target the Telco Edge, Open RAN
10 June 2021
Dell’s new reference IT platform architectures for edge, core and Open RAN, working with partners to help deliver appropriate functionality for those use cases. Mavenir ‘s 5G Open RAN software to run on Dell EMC PowerEdge XR11 ruggedized servers.
Dell Technologies Helps Communications Service Providers Transform to Capture Opportunities at the Edge
10 June 2021
Mavenir is collaborating with Dell Technologies to develop 5G Open RAN software.