Why and How Private LTE & 5G Networks Are Rapidly Evolving for Enterprises
By 2025, Disruptive Analysis predicts that 3-5% of cellular capex may come from “non-public” networks. Tune into this webinar and discover why and how private LTE and 5G networks are coming to the mass market of enterprises around the world. Both demand and supply sides of the equation are evolving rapidly and will drive thousands of new deployments in coming years.
• Learn the optimal architectures for growth in private cellular networks based on use cases.
• Demand and motivation for Enterprises on their path to digital transformation.
• Identify the components of private LTE & 5G deployments and discuss maturity of the ecosystem.
• Review the key important verticals and horizontals.
• What is the role of telecom operators for private 4G/5G?
• What are possible short / mid / long-term impacts on private cellular from the coronavirus pandemic? What scenarios can be predicted?
Join Dean Bubley, Founder of Disruptive Analysis and well known industry analyst, and Aniruddho Basu, Mavenir SVP/GM of Global Emerging Business, for this timely discussion on Private LTE & 5G Networks.
Mavenir Earns 2022 Tech Cares Award from TrustRadius
07 October 2022
Mavenir earns Award for providing impactful corporate social responsibility programs for their employees and surrounding communities.
The Roadmap Towards a Fully Cloud-Native Telco
06 October 2022
The benefits of transitioning to a cloud-native telco are becoming widely understood, but what is the ultimate end goal, and what are the key milestones for telcos? Mavenir’s Bejoy Pankajakshan discusses this and more at Cloud Native Telco Summit with Telecom TV.
Mavenir’s Cloud-Native Business Support System Suite Achieves TM Forum’s Open API Silver Certification
06 October 2022
Mavenir achieves certification for five of its Open APIs in one single leap, putting its cloud-native BSS suite directly on the silver tier in the TM Forum’s certification program.