INDUSTRY’S FIRST MACH-BASED BSS PROVIDES BUSINESS AGILITY & UNLOCKS COUNTLESS MONETIZATION OPPORTUNITIES
Mavenir Digital Enablement (BSS) helped a leading Japanese CSP launch greenfield services quickly and transition from the industry approach of legacy box solutions to an agile and cloud-native stack.
- Reduced cost to serve with a MACH design (Microservice, API First, Cloud-native, Headless frontend)
- Unlocked innovation with an open and cloud-native stack
- Reuse with for other LOBs with a composable BSS design
The CSP’s key requirements included:
- No vendor lock-in
- Microservices driven, with in-built cloud-native scalability
- No-code, low-code design
- Flexible capability exchange and monetization system
Mavenir provided a first-of-its-kind agile, co-development and automated CI/CD enabling quarterly updates for all Mavenir Digital Enablement (BSS) modules.
- Mavenir BSS, deployed as overlay BSS, is the primary system for managing B2B customers
- The CSP is looking to re-use the stack for another business line with an even quicker go-to-market
BSS DIGITAL OVERAY SYSTEMS CAN HELP CSPs MAXIMIZE RETURNS IN THE 5G ERA
Read how the recommended digital overlay approach can provide a modern framework, lowers risks and may result in up to 50% cost savings when compared to other transformation approaches.
Reuse 80% of the microservices-based BSS for new business initiatives
Reduce their go-to-market from 2 years to 6 months
Reduce costs considerably with a digital overlay approach, potentially saving up to 50% over 3-5 years when compared with traditional transformation approaches