RIC as the Next Generation SON for Open RAN and More
From base station controller (BSC) to 3GPP self-organizing networks (SON), the radio access networks intelligent controller (RIC) becomes the next gen SON for all Gs.
Download this white paper to learn key insights, including how RIC:
- Enables open innovation in the RAN domain
- Gives more RAN control back to the CSPs
- Allows fine-grained UE policy deployments
- Provides real-time RAN automation
- Enables proactive network resource management and service differentiation