Mavenir’s Omnichannel Mobile Business Contact Solution Introduces Mobile Customer Service Experience Capabilities
Cloud-hosted Contact Center as a Service Solution for Business Continuity
Richardson, TX, USA: June 4, 2020: Mavenir, the industry’s only end-to-end, cloud-native Network Software Provider and a leader in messaging and voice services, today announced the introduction of advanced new features in Mobile Business Contact—its cloud-hosted, contact center as-a-service (CCaaS) solution—to enhance the mobility of subject matter experts and customer service representatives. The new features, available today, include:
- Flexible call routing — routing of voice calls to any mobile or fixed phone line (approved/enabled by the business administrator) combined with a low-bandwidth web-based console for omnichannel interactions.
- Computerless representatives/experts — by calling special campaign numbers to activate or deactivate call routing to their personal phone
- Offline campaign mode — supervisors can configure agents’ personal phones in the campaign and, if workers can’t use their office phones, activate offline mode to have all calls automatically routed to their personal devices.
The new mobile customer service experience addresses today’s business challenges by freeing customer service experts from being bound to a desk or physical location, providing them with remote access. It reduces the dependencies on network bandwidth and computer processing power and increases employee availability.
Representatives can choose the phone number where they will receive the calls (mobile phones or landlines) either from the web console login screen or by dialing a special login number. When remote, customer service representatives/experts will get a screen pop on the low bandwidth web console, upon receiving a call on the device, leveraging CRM integrations (such as Salesforce and Zendesk).
The new features are combined with existing features, such as Mobile Business Contact’s advanced reporting capabilities, support for existing IP phones, and a WebRTC client built into the omnichannel console, which can be used by employees that have higher bandwidth internet connectivity to get a full contact center experience anywhere. All these options provide flexibility to deliver business continuity.
“Today, more than ever, businesses need innovative solutions to provide business continuity,” said Guillaume Le Mener, SVP Business Mobility, Mavenir. “Mavenir’s Mobile Business Contact provides a full featured, cloud-based customer engagement solution that combines agent mobility capabilities with extensive reporting and analytics to allow businesses to future proof their investment—fully covering today’s needs, anticipating exceptional circumstances—and provide immediate access to their expert employees, which, in many cases will not be sitting in a contact center office.”
The new mobile customer service experience provides the following benefits:
- Business Continuity during emergencies, with no dependence on local physical hardware or location
- Decentralization of customer support/service activities, easily enabling remote workers—even in suburban and rural areas with limited bandwidth
- Workforce flexibility and better work/life balance to help the business retain top talent
- Enhanced customer service outside the contact center environment; provides customers with access to subject matter experts to provide real time assistance, ideal for businesses whose product or service experts are not sitting in an office (e.g.: retail, repair and maintenance, etc.)
Mavenir’s Mobile Business Contact is a full-featured, fully customizable cloud-based, carrier grade Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) solution that enables mobile network operators and value added resellers to transform customer engagement for sales, marketing, support and service, and other business needs.