‘The Guyanese telecom market has experienced significant growth in recent years, driven primarily by an increasing urban population and the growing adoption of mobile phones.
However, citizens in Guyana have limited options when it comes to service providers that offer modern, innovative, and app-based experiences.’
Mavenir and ENet partnered to meet this pent-up demand – revolutionizing customer engagement and service delivery through a digital-first approach built on the Mavenir Digital Enablement (MDE) platform’s advanced capabilities:
- End-to-end app-based customer interaction
- Rapid experimentation and innovative bundles
- Flexible platform to accommodate future needs
ENet, a new market entrant, was looking to provide innovative, user-friendly services for mobile subscribers, while reducing time-to-market and initial implementation costs. For this, ENet needed a vendor that could deliver:
- A full e2e solution to bypass system integration work
- Experience in core, charging and digital domain
- Flexibility for a phased launch approach over multiple years
- Support for SaaS business model for payments
- A platform offering easy customization and automation capabilities, plus adaptability to future needs to reduce the typical costs associated with independent service providers (ISPs)
Mavenir Digital Enablement leveraged open APIs and RESTful interfaces for smooth integration with key third-party systems – including Salesforce and PayPal – in much shorter timeframes. The integrations can be harnessed for the next phases of the launch to further reduce the required effort.
The cloud-native architecture of MDE fostered and energised a culture of innovation, empowering ENet to boldly experiment, launch and test new products with minimal risk.
- Time-to-market of just one week for new business requirements
- 20,000 new subscribers acquired within the first month
- The MyENet app garnered an impressive 50,000 downloads on Google Play Store
A remarkable 20% of subscribers opted for eSIM technology, enjoying instant activation and onboarding through the MyENet app.
Vishok Persaud, CEO of ENet, said, “Mavenir has been the go-to partner at each and every stage of delivery, providing advanced and innovative solutions that have enabled ENet to launch new mobile services with automation.”