Private Wireless Networks – Unlocking the Value of Enterprise Business
Mavenir’s Aniruddho Basu discusses Private Wireless Networks: Unlocking the Value for Enterprise Business during this LightReading webinar.
Private wireless networks have been in use with the 4G LTE network for a few select industries and applications. Now with the advent of 5G being deployed across the globe, the case for private wireless networks is strengthening for enterprises looking for personalized, secure and contained network capabilities for themselves and their clients. This webinar will investigate how the industry has prepared to meet the challenge of providing private network solutions, the various use cases that can benefit from these solutions and the benefits reaped so far across a variety of current installations.
Among the topics to be covered in this webinar:
- Status of the spectrum available to deploy private networks
- Which vertical use cases are ideally suited for private networks
- Common obstacles to overcome during design and deployment
- How a common platform (mulit-access, Wi-Fi, wireline, CBRS) can be customized for vertical applications
- How private networks intersect with O-RAN, 5G and multi-access
- Edge architectures best suited to support private wireless networks
The Inextricable Link Between Openness and Innovation for Mobile Networks
16 September 2021
To meet the growing demands of consumers and achieve the true potential of 5G, CSPs want and need to incorporate openness and innovation into the mobile network.
Mavenir Aims to Disrupt Telecom Networks Space, to Strengthen 5G R&D
14 September 2021
Mavenir’s Pardeep Kohli expands on the company’s make-up and its inherent strengths, aim to drive innovation and disruption in the networks space dominated by Ericsson, Nokia and Huawei.
TIM: Two New Open RAN Solutions Launched on Mobile Network
14 September 2021
Mavenir is collaborating with TIM on two Open RAN deployments