Private Wireless Networks – Unlocking the Value of Enterprise Business
Mavenir’s Aniruddho Basu discusses Private Wireless Networks: Unlocking the Value for Enterprise Business during this LightReading webinar.
Private wireless networks have been in use with the 4G LTE network for a few select industries and applications. Now with the advent of 5G being deployed across the globe, the case for private wireless networks is strengthening for enterprises looking for personalized, secure and contained network capabilities for themselves and their clients. This webinar will investigate how the industry has prepared to meet the challenge of providing private network solutions, the various use cases that can benefit from these solutions and the benefits reaped so far across a variety of current installations.
Among the topics to be covered in this webinar:
- Status of the spectrum available to deploy private networks
- Which vertical use cases are ideally suited for private networks
- Common obstacles to overcome during design and deployment
- How a common platform (mulit-access, Wi-Fi, wireline, CBRS) can be customized for vertical applications
- How private networks intersect with O-RAN, 5G and multi-access
- Edge architectures best suited to support private wireless networks
Dell and Friends Target the Telco Edge, Open RAN
10 June 2021
Dell’s new reference IT platform architectures for edge, core and Open RAN, working with partners to help deliver appropriate functionality for those use cases. Mavenir ‘s 5G Open RAN software to run on Dell EMC PowerEdge XR11 ruggedized servers.
Dell Technologies Helps Communications Service Providers Transform to Capture Opportunities at the Edge
10 June 2021
Mavenir is collaborating with Dell Technologies to develop 5G Open RAN software.
Vodafone Investment in South West to Bring Benefits to Local Communities, Businesses and Visitors
08 June 2021
Mavenir supports and congratulates Vodafone with Open RAN rolling out and going live in the UK.