Effective Date: 25th March 2020
Mavenir Systems, Inc. and its affiliates and subsidiaries (“Mavenir”) respects your concerns about privacy. This Privacy Notice describes the types of personal information we collect about California residents
Certain terms used in this Notice have the meanings given to them in the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 and its implementing regulations (the “CCPA”).
Personal Information We Collect
Mavenir may collect the following categories of personal information:
- Identifiers: identifiers, such as a name, postal address, telephone number, online identifier, internet protocol address, email address, account name, date of birth and other similar identifiers
- Additional Data Subject to Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80: signature, state identification card number, and financial information
- Protected Classifications: characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law
- Commercial Information
- Biometric Information
- Online Activity: Internet and other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with websites or applications
- Geolocation Data
- Inferences: inferences drawn from any of the information identified above
How We Use the Personal Information
We use personal information for the purpose of carrying out and supporting Mavenir functions and activities, including the uses described below. In addition to general purposes, the purposes listed below also include relevant “business purposes” as they are described in the CCPA.
- Ensuring business continuity; protecting the health and safety of our staff and others; safeguarding, monitoring, and maintaining our IT infrastructure, office equipment, facilities, and other property; detecting or preventing theft or fraud, or attempted theft or fraud; and facilitating communication with you and your designated contacts in an emergency.
- Operating and managing our IT, communications systems and facilities, and monitoring the use of these resources; performing data analytics; improving our services; allocating and managing company assets and human resources; strategic planning; project management; compiling audit trails and other reporting tools; maintaining records relating to business activities, budgeting, and financial management; managing mergers, acquisitions, sales, reorganizations or disposals and integration with business partners.
- Complying with legal requirements, such as tax, record-keeping and reporting obligations; conducting audits, management and resolution of health and safety matters; complying with requests from government or other public authorities; responding to legal process such as subpoenas and court orders; pursuing legal rights and remedies; defending litigation and managing internal complaints or claims; conducting investigations; and complying with internal policies and procedures.
- Performing services.
- Auditing related to a current interaction with you and concurrent transactions.
- Certain short-term, transient uses.
- Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity.
- Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration.
- Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by us, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance the service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by us.
How To Contact Us
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Notice for California Residents or our privacy practices, please contact us.