Unlock Spectrum Value and Enable Connectivity with Multi-G Small Cells
Small cell solutions enable network connectivity that take advantage of increasingly available spectrum while supporting innovative use cases across industries, including Industry 4.0 in manufacturing and factory automation, healthcare, retail, hospitality, aviation, maritime, and first responder applications.
To meet the growing need for enhanced network capacity and coverage, Mavenir offers a full range of indoor and outdoor small cells, from residential to enterprise to rural applications. The proven carrier grade solutions are easy to deploy, fully automated, highly scalable and adaptable.
Open RAN and Small Cells
Open Radio Access Network (Open RAN) principles present an alternative way of building networks that ensures interoperability, vendor competition, element security and reduced operating costs across the RAN.
Open RAN technology extends to small cell deployments with Mavenir Virtualized Multi-Radio Access Technology (vMRAT), which can integrate 2G and 3G capabilities into the Open RAN architecture in addition to 4G and 5G broadband technologies already supported. A seamless, vMRAT single RAN solution helps CSPs and enterprises achieve the benefits of advanced radio solutions across all layers, including incorporating legacy technology in Open RAN strategies, the ability to scale for more users over a longer range, and the potential to take advantage of spectrum for secure private network deployments.
Comprehensive Small Cell Solutions to Meet Any Need
Mavenir’s broad portfolio of small cells allow CSPs, Enterprises, and Private Networks to:
Streamline and simplify small cell deployment with an integrated, multi-technology cellular radio access solution for enhanced cellular coverage.
- A family of plug-and-play cellular small cells for small, medium, and large indoor or outdoor deployments.
- Virtualized gateways securely handle and route all traffic between the small cells and the operator’s core network.
Create customizable solutions specific to unique requirements, including multi-band support and multi-radio access technologies.
- Enhance standard 2G/3G/4G/5G applications by allowing deep analysis of air interface activity and the opportunity to directly influence subsequent events.
- Achieve multi-band support with an SDR solution targeted for specialized uses, including first responder applications, private networks, and research and development.
- Support legacy 2G, 3G, and 4G multi-radio access technologies enhanced with a portfolio supporting 5G.
Empowering Innovative Use Cases Across Industries and Enterprises
Achieve Real-Time, Anonymized Traffic Information with Precision Location Intelligence
Unlock the value of location and positioning with Mavenir presenceSensors. Capture anonymized user information including location, footfall traffic, dwell time, and range, to support Safe Cities applications and Data Monetization for CSPs and municipalities.
- Fast and simple to deploy, Mavenir’s 4G presenceSensors can be installed standalone, with no need for complex network management and integration.
- presenceSensors are designed to seamlessly capture anonymous user information to support Big Data Analytics applications, such as footfall analysis to ensure health and safety standards.
- presenceSensors help drive better spectrum utilization and mobile traffic management for enhanced experience.
Committed to Quality and Assurance
Mavenir radios are BSI Quality Management System – ISO 9001:2015 Certified.
Recognition for Innovative Industry Solutions
Small Cell Forum Judge’s Choice Award 2021 – Recognized for innovative contributions to the small cell industry
Small Cell Forum Industry Award 2019 – Excellence in the delivery of Software and Services – Management, automation and orchestration for Private LTE
Security Innovations Special Award 2018 – Presence for Safe Cities won the highest-ranking prize, the ‘Special Award’, at the Security Innovation Awards, Essen 2018.
Mobile World Live Interview – Mavenir’s Perspective on the Private Network Opportunity for Mobile Operators and Enterprises
27 September 2021
Mavenir’s Aniruddho Basu, SVP & GM - Emerging Business, discusses the private network opportunity for mobile operators and enterprises, in a 5G and 6G world.
5G World: Mavenir EVP Dishes on Open RAN’s Technology Advantage
24 September 2021
Mavenir’s Stefano Cantarelli, catches up with Iain Morris at the 5G World conference in London, to talk about Open RAN and debunk some recent claims made by other players in this space. During the interview, Stefano speaks on Open RAN momentum around the globe.
Mavenir Wins Best Open RAN Solution Award at 5G World
24 September 2021
Mavenir has won the award for “Best Open RAN Solution” at 5G World in London.