Rich Messaging Server
Mavenir's Rich Messaging Server (RMS) is a multifunctional IP messaging application server for mobile operators. It offers intelligent routing, policy driven services and multiple domain delivery capabilities to transform any mobile operator’s multimedia messaging core.
The RMS supports the delivery of multiple messaging services over any generation of mobile networks and combines a rich and proven feature set with the flexibility of rules-based service logic to offer a suite of applications over SMS, MMS and IMS interfaces combined on a single platform. Open APIs allow operator to introduce new services at a rapid pace.
The RMS offers the following functions:
- Instant Messaging Application Server, supports a wide variety of IP messaging bearers in accordance with 3GPP, OMA CPM and OMA SIMPLE IM specifications
- GSMA OneAPI supports (REST APIs) for web-based SMS, multimedia messaging and third party development
- Short message interworking between SIP/IMS endpoints and the legacy SMS network
- Multimedia message interworking between legacy or SIP/IMS endpoints and the legacy MMS network
- Group messaging functionality for all messaging bearers
- Content sharing and file transfer
- Multi-device delivery
- Interfaces to persistent message store and message synchronization
Mavenir's RMS extends rich user experiences to the subscriber by making them universally available, simple, easy to use and convenient across any access domain and any generation of mobile devices.
All Mavenir products, including application servers and gateways, are deployed on Mavenir's mOne® Convergence Platform.