Mavenir delivers critical core and access network elements required to allow service providers to continually innovate with new revenue generating services by leveraging their network as platform for development.
For Mavenir, Advanced Communications represents an essential step in the evolution of mobile operators’ core services to converged voice, video, and messaging services in a full IP environment, enabling operators to boost loyalty and revenue through ubiquitous communication across all networks (2G, 3G, 4G/LTE), devices, social networks and communities in the form of Network as a Platform (NaaP). Key features include the following:
- Full support for Advanced Communications services including (group) chat, file and video sharing and SMS and MMS interworking and Store and Forward.
- Network Value added services (auto-reply, auto copy, auto-signature, black-listing) applied for a uniform and personalized messaging user experience.
- Fast integration of web based applications through easy to use Application Programming Interface, enabling operators to build new revenue streams by extending popular SMS / MMS content to RCS and allowing enterprises to reach their consumers using a rich communication channel.
- Seamless evolution from existing messaging platforms (SMS, MMS) to a consolidated messaging environment.
- A broad solution approach encompassing the VoLTE/VoWiFi and RCS clients, IMS Core, Voice/Video and RCS Application Server, Real time Charging Support, Network Based Address Book and Presence Server
Massaging as a Platfrom (MaaP)
- Based on the GSMA RCS Universal profile Messaging as a Platform (MaaP) enables chatbots, Plugins, Artificial Intelligence and enterprise messaging to provide a richer, chat-based communications experience for consumers.
- MaaP is the enabler layer for enriched communication between third party businesses (application, content and service providers) and MNO messaging users.
- MaaP leverages the advanced messaging capability as defined in the RCS Universal Profile v1.0 and subsequent versions (RCS Messaging)
- MaaP enables a range of services through the use of Chatbots, Plugins, Artificial Intelligence and third-party industrial applications
- MaaP offers consumers a more intuitive, dynamic chat-based communications experience whenever they contact a business or communicate with their friends and family
- MaaP provides users with direct access to brands and services from within the messaging app, so they can engage with virtual assistants to book flights, buy clothes or reserve a taxi all from one app
Our Solutions Enable:
- Voice, Video, Advanced Messaging Products
- Multi-Line, Multi Device Service Delivery
- Continued Service Innovation
- Innovative Platform for Service Providers (Open APIs, SDKs)
- Messaging as a Platform (MaaP)