The Signalware Network Router can be deployed to address a number of SS7 and SIGTRAN routing challenges in a reliable and cost effective manner.
- An upgraded service must be deployed on an existing SS7 Network. The service will use a server farm architecture based upon commodity servers.
- Load balancing and congestion controls are required.
- TCAP Transaction stickiness is required.
- Use Signalware Network Router Load Balancer at server farm front end.
- Creates a highly available system using applications build for simplex operation, thus reducing cost and time to market.
- Enables dynamic updates of software and hardware components without impact to ongoing network operation.
- Reduces the complexity and improves the scalability of the upgraded service