The Signalware Network Router can be deployed to address a number of SS7 and SIGTRAN routing challenges in a reliable and cost effective manner.
- Replace outmoded STP that has reached end of life.
- Replace outmoded STP that has enormous maintenance/support costs.
- Replace outmodes STP that cannot meet the performance demands without costly upgrades.
- Incrementally replace existing STPs with Signalware NR Core STP functionality.
- Assuming STPs are deployed in quads, an incremental replacement strategy allows for introduction of new / replacement of old STPs with no network impacts.
- The Signalware NR STP uses state of the art equipment running on the Linux Operating System.
- It provides cost effective support for Sigtran, enabling retirement of costly TDM links where practical.
- The cost/performance benefits and reduce cost benefits are substantial when compared to continued use of existing products – perhaps offsetting the entire cost of the replacement.